During the COVID19 pandemic, the City Clerk’s Office will ensure customer service to our internal and external customers to fulfill records requests, code enforcement lien searches, and City Council meeting agenda requests/inquiries.
City Council Meetings are being held Live at City Hall, Council Chambers located at 1300 9th Street, Building A. 3rd floor. Click here for more information
1300 9th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
The City Clerk’s Office is committed to providing accurate information; effective and efficient administrative support to the City Council, City Manager and City Attorney; to record, organize and manage all official actions that govern and regulate the operations of municipal government in accordance with statutes.
We are committed to ensuring open and free city elections in accordance with the law; maximizing access to municipal government through technology and personal assistance; and responding to the needs of city staff and the community in a fair, impartial and fiscally responsible manner. We strive to be an effective link between citizens, local governing bodies and other government agencies.
- Read more about the duties of the City Clerk’s office
- View Boards and Committee information
- View the staff director for the City Clerk’s Office
- List of all City of St. Cloud staff
- For the Supervisor of Elections
- Osceola County Property Appraisers
- For Osceola County Courthouse related questions:
- Pay a traffic ticket
- Apply for a Marriage License information
- Search Osceola County Public Records
- For all other court related items