*** PHASE 3 - REOPENING ***
At this time, City employees are working on-site, and the City Manager’s office is open by appointment, by email firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 407-957-7300, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Throughout the pandemic, public access to certain areas of City Hall may be restricted to help protect the health and safety of City staff and the public. Citizen and business assistance will remain a priority.
The City Manager is appointed by the City Council and is the chief administrative officer of the municipality. He is responsible to the City Council for all municipality affairs placed in his charge by or under the City Charter.
City Manager’s Leadership Philosophy
- Leadership by intent.
- Communication - Be open, honest, and heedful at all times.
- Professionalism - Treat our citizens, council members, and each other with the utmost courtesy and respect at all times.
- Policy - Follow City policies, procedures, and processes.
- Transparency - Everything we do should be above reproach and be reflective of an open and honest government.
- Customer Service - Be nice, be professional, give our customers options, and solve problems at the lowest level of the organization.
Resources obtained via a records request
- The City Strategic Plan and Vision Statements
- The City Manager’s Biography
- The City’s Organizational Chart
- The Fiscal Year 2019/2020 Budget